Our Company
First I will introduce the Crew, but one thing I should mention, crew, in my definition, are the people that help in the aspects of ideas, characters and writing, so on that note I will continue...
First I will introduce the Crew, but one thing I should mention, crew, in my definition, are the people that help in the aspects of ideas, characters and writing, so on that note I will continue...
- Jessica Shannon- My girlfriend, but thats not all, she has inspired me with idea's, concepts and characters, she has been a huge inspiration and has given me the confidence I needed to continue my work, and she hasn't given up on me yet.
- Onyx Shelton- One of my best friends, an amazing writer and has written most of the work I've done, he has also created many characters and has been the basis for many characters and has also stuck beside me through the years in high school as a friend and a colleague.
- Thomas Phillips- A true friend who spent many month's sitting in the snake pit(old high school lunchroom) with me chatting and drawing all kinds of ideas that would become many of my beloved concepts and characters.
- Devin Petitclerc- My brother, and also a very creative dude. He has always supported my work and drawings, he even helped me draw my old comic book "The adolescent mutant samurai hamsters",( A blatant ripoff I know) and also has given me comics and shown me certain aspects of comics I never heard of before.
- Landan Meggeson- He like the many others had a personality and creative spark that just made the comics come alive. He wasn't just all that though, he was also a reoccurring character in many of my comics. His ideas and his overall attitude towards my creations was a very powerful influence.
- Me- I am the artist behind this operation, I take all of these guys ideas and slab em' onto a piece of paper, or several pieces. Before I met some of the crew I had several of my own idea's but they only really became possible afterwards.
I have 3 current comics that are in full operation, they include:
- S.A.I.N.T- My longest running comic book. This story is about a simple priest that committed suicide after the untimely death of his wife and son. He then finds himself trust into the hellfire and the heavenly light combating death itself, hell beasts and so on. He discovers a divine power burning within and uses it to attempt to stop the apocalypse and save the earth and the definitive heaven and hell.
- Autumn's End- This story was created by my friend Landan and is set in my hometown in my highschool. It's about a bunch of school kids(including myself and others) who are survivors of an infectious plauge that has transformed residents into malicious zombies. A comedy/action comic about our real life reactions and thoughts on the subject of an actual invasion.
- Fury in 4 nights- A western drawn tale created by my friend Onyx about the vicious and violent retelling of a native american in pre america avenging the death of his wife and the raping of his land. The drawings were inspired only by the raw intensity of the writer.
My characters and other creations will be shown in another post, hope you enjoyed learning about me and what I have created.


No comments:
Post a Comment